Why Health Learning Sessions?
Sometimes, in our current health care environment, your doctor or nurse may not have much time to answer your questions of certain health conditions. Furthermore, having a better grasp of health conditions allows you to ask better questions to your doctor or nurse
Personalized and catered health learning
What health learning sessions can do:
- Ask questions to improve your comprehension of medical conditions from a licensed health professional
- Analyze the medical literature with a licensed health professional
- Get further understanding of a medical condition to ask more directed medical questions
What health learning sessions can not do:
- Cannot diagnose or provide medical advice
- Can not provide a medical second opinion
How long do health learning sessions last?
Health learning sessions last for 20 minutes. Most sessions will last the full 20 minutes. However, if you have unused minutes from your session, they can be carried over to another session.
Who will I speak with during a session?
You will speak with a licensed nurse or a licensed physician.
How much does a health learning session cost?
Health learning sessions are economically priced at $35 per session.
Health Learning Session
Health learning session allow you to speak 20 minutes one on one with a qualified and licensed health professional about health topics.
Benefits of these sessions include:
- Improved comprehension of medical conditions
- Get an up to date analysis of the medical literature around a certain medical topic
- Learning how to ask better and more directed questions to your doctor or nurse